Brake system failure is the main cause of traffic accidents. But don't worry, brake system failures can be prevented by routine checks. We will make strict checks in the following areas:
- - Wear condition of brake pads and discs.
- - Wear of brake shoes and hubs.
- - Brake calipers and brake pump are leaking.
- - Whether the brake oil pipe is leaking or blocked.
- - The level height and colour of the brake oil in the brake master cylinder.
Replacing the pads in time before they hit the disc can save you money by avoiding unnecessary maintenance costs. When you need to make the necessary changes, we will give you helpful advice to select parts of different grades to meet your needs.
Disc brake system
Hub brake system
Brake master pump